The "idea" of dating to me is a total scam, let me tell you why.
For most singles, the primary reason people "date" is to alleviate loneliness for the sole privilege to have physical exclusivity to someone and curate opportunities to have sex with them.
I am sorry to sound like a pessimist but when men tell me they want to be friends with me, I test them and watch their behavior because I have a solid group of men friends who respect me highly and when there are potentials that want to be a "new man friend,” I match their behavior with my real men friends and when they don't match up, I ghost them, for a few hours -or- days, depending on my mood.
Like dude? Really? Do you even have any women friends? Is this how you communicate with them? Style and duration like this? Like Eeeeeewwwww. But, I can't say that. But I can certainly write ✍️ that here.
Anyhow, I find us women to have a heightened intuition especially for "new people." My spidey-senses are super strong especially with men because I can easily evaluate, pray, detach, and ghost as necessary.
Like why do I have to explain myself? You're a grown ass man and you do not know how to behave?
My personal experience has been that men will say they want to be friends but their behavior will be like this:
"Let me give this woman lots of attention and see if she can see me as more than a friend. This usually works with them broads."
That's the whole story right there 👆
Just saying. Please check yourself before you wreck yourself.
I don't need or want your attention like that ok? Bye ✌️
No comments:
Post a Comment