When heavy and undiagnosed dysfunction lives in a family bloodline, the one attempting to break free will always stand out, and trigger everyone especially the one at the top.
Funny thing is I stopped caring about other people’s expectations of me because of their own internalized toxicity and emotional heaviness that is not mine.
I will never be anyone’s emotional dumping ground for their own unprocessed trauma and toxicity that has a clear/obvious recurring cyclical nature eating away at their sanity and overall health.
Moreover, repeated displays of relationship-eroding behavior such as bad-mouthing, gossip, envy, duplicity, and misappropriated anger I will never accept.
The blood π©Έ coursing in our veins may be 99.9% the same but I will take the 0.1% that is different and run with it.
Declaratively speaking, I choose none of you to be in my life because I choose peace, personal integrity, self respect, and most importantly an aligned relationship with God.
Please do you, without me, forever.
I will certainly do me.
Respectfully. Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment