Monday, September 2, 2024

A very good physique

While Gavin and I were out grocery shopping today a substantial looking man stopped us and told Gavin he has “a very good physique” and how come he didn’t play sports.

Mom, over here said, “Yes he does sir. He plays basketball very well and has muscles as I proceeded to show him Gavin’s biceps while  lifting his T-shirt sleeve as proof (lmao.)

Said substantial looking man, “Thats awesome, how are your grades?” Gavin piped in respectfully, “I get straight A’s.”

Then said man, “Good job mom.” I said thank you very much sir and we wished each other a good rest of the day.

Looking back, Gavin and I have had lots of positive encounters with good natured strangers  while out and about minding our own business.

Today I want to remember that and say thank you to the kind substantial looking man who sincerely complimented my son’s efforts.

Small kind gestures go a long way so go compliment someone sincerely and make their day :-)

Another highlight of our weekend: making my 2 month old nephew, Lennox smile. ☺️ Such a cutie!!

Have a charmed and blessed week friends 

🫶💛🌷🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment