Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Fakery / faux friends

The founding faux friends “3F’S” of the KOC have created something that is highly reflective of their collective nature: fakery & f*cKery.


A basketball mom complained to me on Sunday 9/8/24 about how the 3F’S run their youth sports unprofessionally and is filled with “drama.” Wow. Her words, not mine. This was absolutely validating to hear because my experience has been the same. 


One of the 3F’s (husband + wife) were even openly talking smack about my daughter and her friends during my daughter’s birthday party last year that the KOC haphazardly organized mixing two demographics of teenagers unsuccesfully. I called the KOC, faux husband and faux wife out on it and they denied it vehemently and instead of the KOC protecting his OWN daughter, made excuses for the faux husband and faux wife for talking smack about HIS OWN CHILD. WTF?!!!! Another odd thing was the faux wife kept wanting to talk to my daughter and I said hell no you’re dealing with me. 


Her claim was this: “Don’t you know us and trust us?” I said nope I trust my son and my daughter being highly uncomfortable and offended with all your negative commentary about her and her friends at her birthday party. “What kind of adults and parents are you?! I said, these kids are highly intelligent, articulate, and expressive speech kids, very different from our athletic boys whose mode of self expression is not as evolved. Is self expression “weird” to you cuz you can’t speak straight for yourself unless you’re intoxicated?! That shut her up real fast and she and the 3F’s quickly defriended me. Thank God! Fake and Real can never successfully mix anyhow.


I observe 3F’S take on youth sports to be (1) unorganized, (2) lackadaisical, and (3) just chock full of reasons to get together to drink for the sake of “sports.” Wow. Some people really have zero personal excitement that living vicariously through their offspring while drinking heavily is most definitely a common 3F and KOC characteristic.


Thank God we at least had a very successful and more professional and competently ran AAU team, Lakeshow, that Gavin selected all on his own. Although expensive, that organization is highly competent and organized with REAL COACHES who ACTUALLY played D1 BASKETBALL and D1 FOOTBALL “D1” = the highest level of sports played in college. 3F + company didn’t even play at the high school level and are straight up wanna bees and never played real anything as far as their resumes are concerned so BOOM! Another freakin JOKE x 3 ! ! ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment