Thursday, December 23, 2010

Out with the old, in with the Droid

I was coming from our Christmas party tonight and made a stop at Target. I got a snack, went to the restroom, did some shopping then BAM! I realized I left my cell phone in the family restroom. Semi-frantic I run back to see if the phone was where I left it but it was no where in sight. F bomb! F bomb! MF bomb! Grrrrrrrrrrr. I checked with guest services and all open service counters and no one turned it in. Mf'ers!!!

I cool off, find my cart, and pay for my stuff. Then I remember Gerald being gifted a brand new Droid. As soon as I get home I call my cell and it goes to voice mail. I quickly get on the phone with Verizon, report the phone lost, and activate the new phone Gerald just HAPPENED to have (crazy synchronicity huh?) All is well with my account and Gerald, the techie, is already discovering exciting new things this wondrous machine can do. The coolest is it's ability to work as a hot spot for my iPad allowing me mobile internet access with it. TIGHT. That and you can watch videos in HD! Whaaaaat!?! Super tight. That's all I know for now because Gerald went to bed with it. Heehee ;)

So, tata my good ole' Omnia, I especially loved your 8.0 megapixel camera. I hope your new owner will make good use of you because as of now it is out with the old and in with the Droid.

Goodnight. I got a new toy to play with :) Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment