Friday, December 23, 2011

Everday IS special


 I really strive to make everyday count. And doing stuff with the kids, even everyday stuff, tops my list. Like earlier this week while I was writing Christmas cards, both Gigi and Gavin wanted to get in on the fun...so I let them. I want them to have an appreciation for hand written sentiments and what better way to do that than have them alongside me writing away :)
Gigi showed great focus creating her cards and adorning the envelope's rim with stickers :)



The two were so excited to go to the post office and deliver our goodies (this was batch #2, batch #1 I completed alone last week.) Gigi said to Gavin, "Let's do teamwork Gavin!" Yay, I thought to myself, another concept her mama taught her is sticking!

All that hard work definitely needed to be rewarded =)
:)
"CHEERS!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment