Thursday, February 2, 2012

Leaning out

Sometimes it is the things we really don't want to do that are exactly the things we need to do.

For me one of those things is beginning to end my often abusive relationship with food.

To make a long short, I begrudgingly began eating healthily two days ago by following my brother Lyle's lead (filling up on veggies, meats, fruits, nuts, lots of water..basically cutting out processed food items including bread & rice). Surprisingly.. I feel pretty dang good!! (let's see how long this lasts...)

I will experiment and see what kind of results I get by eating this way for at least this whole month while maintaining my exercise regimen. I will also be tracking my mood, weight loss, strength, endurance, & energy.

Oh, and by the way, I've lost 2 pounds in 2 days. Let the losing & leaning out continue!

It's the beginning of another month ya'll. Let's get crackin' ;-D


No comments:

Post a Comment