Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Niles Library


Tuesdays are terrific because it means an outing to the Niles Library :)



Gavin and I started our morning at Starbucks after we dropped off Gigi at school. I had a coffee and he had a banana.



The artwork pictured above was created by a resident in celebration of the library's 50th anniversary. I need to warn you that this library is tinnnnnnyyyy. I'd estimate it to be around 600 - 700 square feet. Even still, I heart this place. It is super cute, quaint, and located in historic downtown Niles near the Railroad Station. Another thing I like is you can check out the most current issue of a magazine/periodical. In comparison to larger libraries, current issues are not available for check out and must be read in-house. They are open on Tuesdays only from 10 am - 5 pm.


We read some books on our own and skipped Toddler reading time today to enjoy the good weather to walk around, and of course, take a few pics along the way : )


Gavin found a pinwheel we got from Happy Hallow over the weekend and brought it along.


It turned out to be a good photo prop..


..that kept him busy and entertained while I snapped away.


"Let's go to the train station mommy." Ok :D


Hope your Tuesday is terrific :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment