Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Just Be Present

It's scary how things can change quite easily for the worse when we're not fully engaged and present.

Minutes ago I witnessed a car accident that I thankfully was not apart of. I was approaching an intersection where two sedans were speeding and before I knew it they collided and all I heard was the loud banging of metal on metal.

Had I not kept a safe distance between these two cars or had I been momentarily distracted, I could have easily been apart of that accident because these vehicles were directly in front and to the side of me.

Accident averted, thank you God.

I had a very light-hearted post planned for tonight, but accidents, whether you are a part of them or not change things.

Whatever you are doing, Just Be Present and He will handle the rest.

Have a safe week friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment